Managing Domain Controllers
A domain controller is a server that manages network security and user credentials. You can register domain controllers in the Command Center so that your users can log on to the Command Center with their domain credentials.
Domain Controller Support
The following types of domain controllers are supported:
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Apple Open Directory (Apple Directory Service)
- Oracle directory
- OpenLDAP (Open LDAP)
- Any LDAP-based domain controller
For more information about adding domain controllers in the Command Center, see the following topics:
- For information about adding a domain controller, see Adding Domain Controllers.
- For information about scenarios for adding domain controllers in a multi-tenant environment, see Configurations for Domain Controllers in Multi-Tenant Environments.
Last modified: 10/30/2019 2:21:30 PM