Adding Fields to a Table
You can add fields to a table that describe different pieces of a record.
The options that appear in the Field configuration page vary depending on the type of field that you create.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, click Developer Tools.
The Developer tools page appears.
- Click Tables.
- Under Name, click a table.
The Table page appears with the Fields tab selected.
- On the right, beside Fields, click Add field.
The Create column dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the field.
- In the Field type box, enter the type of data that appears in the field, such as Text or Integer.
- Click Create.
The Field Configuration page appears.
- Configure any of the field types. For information about the options, see Options on the Field Configuration Page.
- Click Save column.
Last modified: 3/4/2019 10:10:41 PM