Deleting a Network Pair
You can delete an existing network pair.
- From the Command Center navigation pane, go to Manage > Network > Backup Networks.
On the Network pairs screen, the Pairs table shows a list of existing network pairs.
- Click Add.
The Configure network pairs dialog box appears.
- Click Select computers.
- In the Select 1st computer list, select the first server or server group of the existing network pair.
- In the Select 2nd computer list, select the second server or server group of the existing network pair.
- Click Select network pairs.
The existing network pair appears in a table.
- Click the Actions button, and then click Remove.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/14/2019 8:34:40 PM