Enabling Client Certificate Authentication on the CommServe Computer
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab, then Control Panel.
- In the CommCell area, click Certificate Administration.
- Select Yes for Force per-client certificate authentication on CommServe, and then click OK.
- Close the Control Panel.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click your CommServe instance's name, and then click All Tasks > Push Network Configuration.
- To push the network configuration for the CommServe host, click Continue, and then click OK.
- To put your changes into effect immediately, or if the host you are logged on to is an upgraded CommServe host, restart the services as follows:
- Log on to the CommServe host using an administrator account.
- Click Start > All Programs > Commvault > Process Manager.
- Click the Services tab, and then right-click All Services > Restart.
What To Do Next
Last modified: 2/12/2019 7:09:52 PM