Configuring a MySQL Database Instance on a Linux Client to Run Backup Operations Using the XtraBackup Utility
You can configure a MySQL database instance that runs on a Linux client to use the XtraBackup utility for backup operations.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Beside Instances, from the View list, select MySQL.
- Click the instance that you want to configure to use the XtraBackup utility.
The instance must run on a Linux client.
The instance page appears.
- On the Overview tab, in the General section, click Edit.
The Edit MySQL instance dialog box appears.
- Move the Use XtraBackup for hot backup toggle key to the right, and then enter the path to the folder that contains XtraBackup binaries.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/23/2019 4:35:45 AM