Browsing and Restoring Data
You can browse the latest backed up data, and then restore the data.
For large restores (those with more than approximately 10,000 items), restoring by filtered browsing (see Browse and Restore Using Filters) may provide better performance than restoring via the Find feature.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > client > File System.
- Right-click a backup set, point to All Tasks, then click Browse and Restore.
- Select and set any desired options, then click View Content.
The latest data backed up by all the subclients appears in the Client: client_name tab.
- Select items to restore by clicking the selection box to the left of each item name.
The selection icons indicate these conditions:
The item is not selected.
The item is selected. If it is a folder, all child objects are selected also.
- Right-click a file or folder, then choose an action:
- To restore the single item you right-clicked, click Restore Current Selected.
- To restore all items currently selected, click Restore All Selected.
- To find items by entering search criteria, click Find.
Last modified: 7/9/2020 3:21:18 PM