Options on the Form Configuration Page
You can configure the following options for forms in tables.
Form name: Enter a name for the form.
You can configure the following options on the Rules tab.
- Add rule: To configure settings for a rule, click this link. Rules control the behavior of a form when a user interacts with it.
- Match below groups when: Select either field changes or form is to specify when to execute the action, based on operations that the user performs.
- Opened: Execute the action when a user opens the form.
- Cancelled: Execute the action when a user cancels changes to a form.
- Submitted: Execute the action when a user submits the form.
- Match Any or All of the following conditions: Select Any or All to specify when to execute the action, based on the conditions that you configure.
- Any: To execute the action when any of the configured conditions are met, select this option.
- All: To execute the action only when all of the configured conditions are met, select this option.
- Add Condition: To add a new condition, click this link.
- Select...: Select a field. The options that appear in this list are all of the fields that you configured on the Fields tab.
- Select operator...: Select an operator. Depending on the type of values that are configured for the field that you selected, any of the following operators might be available:
- changed from
- changed to
- does not contain
- ends with
- is empty
- is equal to
- is not empty
- is not equal to
- starts with
- Select...: Select one of the values that is configured for the field that you selected.
- Add action: To add a new action, click this link.
- Select...: Select one of the action types.
- Run a workflow: To run a workflow, select this option, and then select a workflow from the list. All of the workflows that are configured for the CommCell environment appear in this list.
- Send email: To send an email, select this option.
- To: Enter one or more email addresses separated by commas.
- CC: Enter one or more email addresses to copy.
- BCC: Enter one or more email addresses to blind copy.
- Subject: Enter a description of the message.
- Body: Enter the message that you want to appear in the email body.
- Enabled: To run this business rule according to the settings, select this option. When this option is cleared, the business rule does not run.
- Apply rule to all forms: To run this business rule for all forms that are configured for this table, select this option.
You can configure the following options on the Code tab:
- CSS: Enter CSS formatting in this box.
You can configure the following options on the Layout tab:
- Form Mode: Select either Pop Up or Full Page.
- Pop Up: Displays the form as a dialog box on the application page.
- Full Page: Displays the form as a full page.
- Default field order: Select this option to display the fields in the default alphabetical order.
- Customize field order: Select this option to include or exclude specific fields, and to sort the fields in a different order than the default.
- List of fields: Perform any of the following operations:
- To exclude a field from the form, clear the check box beside it.
- To include a field in the form, select the check box beside it.
- To change the order of the fields in the form, select a field and then use the up arrow button and down arrow button to move the field.
Last modified: 3/4/2019 9:40:44 PM