Adding User Permissions to a Table
You must add user permissions to a table to allow other users to view and interact with a table.
Consider the following requirements when you assign permissions to end users:
- When an application page points to an underlying table, then assign the Access Records permission to end users.
- End users also require the Access App permission to view any page in an application. For instructions about assigning this permission, see Adding User Permissions to an Application.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, click Developer Tools.
The Developer tools page appears.
- Click Tables.
The Tables page appears.
- Under Name, click the table that you created.
The table page appears.
- In the Security section, click Edit.
The Security dialog box appears.
- In the Enter Username, Email Address or Group Name(s) box, type a user name, email address, or user group name.
- From the Permissions list, select a permission:
- To allow users to interact with the table in the application, select Access Records.
- To allow users to change the configuration settings in the table, select Change Table Schema.
- To allow users to change the permissions for the application, select Change Security Settings.
- To allow users to view the application in the list on the Tables page, select View.
- Click Update.
Last modified: 3/12/2019 8:16:32 PM