Searching Messages Using Exchange Mailbox
Applies to: All Mailboxes
The Search feature lets you search through Exchange Mailbox Agent archived messages.
You can search through archived mailboxes for messages based on their metadata, such as mailbox name, Subject, From, To, receive time, and so on. Data that is excluded by filtering does not appear in the search results.
For information about the Search filters, see Search Filters.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The list of all Exchange clients appears.
- Click the Exchange client that contains the mailbox within which you want to search.
The Exchange client page appears.
- Click the mailbox and then on the upper-right of the page, click Restore.
The Backup Content page appears.
- On the Search tab, enter the appropriate information for each filter.
- Click Search.
- The results appear in the Search Results tab.
Last modified: 10/29/2019 4:53:57 PM