Restoring Mailboxes, Mailbox Items, or Messages to a Different Disk Location Using Exchange Journaling
You can restore mailboxes, mailbox items, or messages to a physically different location on a disk (that is, a non-Exchange location).
- From the navigation pane, expand Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The list of all Exchange clients appears.
- Click the Exchange client that contains the mailbox that you want to restore.
The Exchange client page appears.
- Right-click the mailbox that you want to restore, and then click Restore.
The Backup content page appears.
- From the Restore to list, select Disk.
- From the Destination host list, select the name of the appropriate client computer.
- In the Destination path box, type the destination path.
- ContentStore Mailbox and Journal Mailbox: To restore only the actual message, select the Remove journal report if it exists on restore check box.
The journal report is removed when the message is restored.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 10/30/2019 2:37:29 AM