Deleting Mailbox items, Folders or Messages
Applies to: User Mailbox, Journal Mailbox, ContentStore Mailbox
Delete a mailbox item (such as a folder, a contact, or a calendar entry), or a message.
The delete history can be viewed in the audit trail report in the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
- The administrator must have the Delete Data capability on the subclient where the Exchange mailbox is configured in the CommCell Console.
- The archive and cleanup operations must have run on the User Mailbox.
- In the navigation pane, expand Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The list of Exchange clients will appear.
- Select the client and the mailbox from the mailbox list, and click Restore.
The page with the mailbox display name appears in the folder view.
- You can do the following:
- To delete a folder, expand the mailbox, and then select the check box beside the folder name.
- To delete a message, expand the mailbox and the folder, and then select the check box next to the appropriate message.
- Click Delete.
The delete operation by the administrator will delete the messages or the folder permanently. Once deleted, the deleted items cannot be viewed from the Command Center or the CommCell Console UI browsing window.
Last modified: 10/30/2019 2:47:16 AM