Managing Pending Vault Tracker Actions for a Vault Tracker Policy
You can manage the Vault Tracker actions that are pending for a Vault Tracker policy.
- From the navigation pane, go to Storage >Tape.
The Tape page appears.
- Click a tape_storage for which you want to manage the pending Vault Tracker actions.
The tape storage target page appears.
- Under VaultTracker Policies, click the Vault Tracker policy.
The Vault Tracker policy page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Actions, and then click Pending actions.
The VaultTracker Actions page displays a list of actions that are pending.
- Under the Actions column for a media, click the action button , and then click the action that you want to perform.
Last modified: 12/12/2019 7:50:41 PM