Adding UI Actions to a Table
- From the navigation pane, go to Developer Tools.
The Developer tools page appears.
- Click Tables.
- Under Name, click a table.
The Table page appears with the Fields tab selected.
- At the left of the page, click UI Actions.
The UI Actions tab appears.
- At the right of the page, beside the Search box, click Add action.
The UI Action Configuration page appears.
- In the Title box, enter a name for the user interface (UI) action.
- Beside Type, select Table Level or Row Level.
- Optional: To display the UI action on mobile devices, select Show on mobile.
- Optional: To enable the UI action at a specific time, select any of the following options:
- On Single Row Selected
- On Multi Row Selected
- From the onClick list, select the type of action that is triggered when a user selects the UI element, and then configure the settings for that action.
For more information about the options on this page, see Options on the UI Actions Configuration Page.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/19/2019 3:49:02 PM