Installing the Block-Level Replication Package
Install the block-level package to start replicating data from the source computer to the destination computer.
Before You Begin
- Verify that the computer where you plan to install the package satisfies the minimum requirements specified in System Requirements.
- Install the Commvault Package
If your backup administrator has not already installed the Commvault package, then you must install it. For more information, see Installing the Commvault Package.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers.
The Servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the client computer, click the action button , and then click Add software.
The Add software dialog box appears.
- From the Select Package(s) list for client computer list, select Block Level Replication.
- Click OK.
- Click Install.
- Optional: Click on the link to view the progress of the installation job.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
Configure a Recovery Point Store (RP Store) for the destination computer. For more information, see Configuring the RP Store for File System.
Last modified: 10/27/2020 9:51:07 AM