Changing the HTTP Ports for the Web Console
If you change the HTTP port numbers for Tomcat, then you also have to change the HTTP port numbers in a registry key on the Web Console computer.
According to your environment, you might have to perform these operations on different computers:
- If the Web Console and the Web Server are installed on the same computer, and you change the HTTP port used by Tomcat, then on the same computer, change the port number in the registry key.
- If the Web Console and the Web Server are installed on different computers, and you change the HTTP port number used by Tomcat on the Web Server computer, then on the Web Console computer, change the port number in the registry key.
Before You Begin
- On the Web Console computer, open regedit.exe.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Commvault Systems > Galaxy > Instance > CustomReportsEnginge.
- Right-click nCRENGINESITEPORT, and then select Modify....
- In the Value data box, type the new HTTP port number.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/4/2019 3:18:40 PM