Associating PST Ingestion with Exchange Mailbox Agent User Mailbox Subclient
To configure PST ingestion for a Microsoft Exchange user mailbox, create a PST ingestion association for the user mailbox subclient.
- From the CommCell Console, go to Client Computers > client > agent > User Mailbox.
- At the bottom of the right pane, click the PST Ingestion tab.
- Right-click in the right pane, and then click New PST Ingestion Association.
The New PST Ingestion Association dialog box appears.
- In the PST Ingestion Association Name box, type a name for the PST ingestion association.
- Under the Folder List segment, click Add.
The Enter Path dialog box appears.
- Type a valid network path or a local path and then click Ok.
You can add a local path only when a single access node is configured.
You can add multiple network or local paths.
- Click Next.
- To set the PST ownership priority, under PST Owner Management, use the arrows for the Decide PST owner based on the rules below option .
- In the If none of the rules above match, then assign the PST to this user box, type a user name in the format domain\username.
- Under PST Folder Management, select from the following options:
- To store PSTs separately from the mailbox data, click the Ingest PSTs under this folder check box, and then type a folder name.
- To store PSTs together, click the Merge folder hierarchy from all PST check box.
- To keep the data of each PST separated from the rest , click the Keep separate folder hierarchy for each PST check box.
- Click Finish.
Last modified: 8/16/2019 7:34:08 PM