Restoring the Index Directory for the Index Server Cloud
You can restore the Index Server Cloud directory by restoring data to the original node where the Analytics service is running. Nodes must be restored one at a time.
Before You Begin
Verify that the backup and restore activities are selected for the Index Server Cloud client. For information about enabling backup and restore operations, see Enabling or Disabling Backups and Restores.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computer Groups > Index Servers > Index_Server_Cloud_client > Big Data Apps > dynamicIndexInstance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Browse and Restore.
The Browse and Restore Options dialog box appears.
- Click View Content.
Each node in the Index Server Cloud is listed.
- Select the node that you want to restore, and then click Recover All Selected.
The Restore Options for All Selected Items dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, specify the general restore options.
For more information about general restore options, see Restore Options.
- On the Job Initiation tab, specify whether to run the restore operation immediately or to schedule it.
- Optional: To save the current backup options as a script file, click Save as Script.
For more information, see Save as Script.
- Click OK.
- Repeat the procedure for each node that you want to restore.
Last modified: 6/22/2021 1:19:30 PM