Configuring Public Access and Downloads for the Download Center
You can allow users to access the Download Center and to download files from the Download Center without logging on. The configuration is done at the category level or the subcategory level. Only files in a category or a subcategory configured for public access appear for users accessing the Download Center without logging on.
Before You Begin
Verify that you have the appropriate CommCell permissions to perform the operation. For information about permissions, see User Access Levels for Download Center.
- Log on to the Web Console.
For information about accessing the Web Console, see Accessing the Web Console.
- Click Download Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Manage Information button.
The Manage Information page appears.
- Create or edit a category or a subcategory.
For details about creating or editing categories, see Managing Category and Subcategory Information.
- To allow users to access the Download Center without logging on, move the Public Access toggle key to the right.
- To allow public access users to download files from the Download Center, move the Public Download toggle key to the right.
- Click Create or Save.
Last modified: 4/17/2019 1:53:24 PM