Retaining Java Memory for the Workflow Engine
You can retain the correct amount of Java heap memory for the Workflow Engine. After a software upgrade is performed, the amount of memory that is defined is automatically set for the Workflow Engine.
- To the Workflow Engine computer, add the workflowMaxJvm additional setting as shown in the following table.
For instructions about adding an additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Adding or Modifying Additional Settings from the CommCell Console.
The amount of heap memory the Java service must retain after a service pack installation.
- On the Workflow Engine computer, open the Registry Editor (regedit).
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Apache Software Foundation\Procrun 2.0\CVJavaWorkflow(Instance001)\Parameters\Java.
- Right-click JvmMx, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter the amount of heap memory the Java service must retain after a service pack installation.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Workflow Engine service.
For instructions about restarting a service, see Restarting a Service.
Last modified: 4/22/2019 9:41:23 PM