Limitations for the Network Share IntelliSnap Backup for CIFS Shares
Consider the following limitations for the Network Share IntelliSnap Backup feature.
- For CIFS snapshots, the GUI mount operation is not supported at storage policy copy or array levels.
- For the Huawei storage array, the following limitations apply:
- The operations mount and unmount are not supported on the Commvault UI.
- The revert operation is not supported.
- If a Huawei LUN created on a physical storage array is mapped to a proxy computer, then that proxy computer cannot be used to map another LUN created on a Vstore.
Last modified: 4/27/2020 4:52:50 PM