Viewing the File Search Report on the Command Center
You ca view the File Search Report on the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click File Search.
The File Search Report appears.
- In the Client list, select the clients that you want to include in the report.
- In the Client Group list, select the client groups that you want to include in the report.
- Optional: Use the following filters to limit the files in the report:
- In the File Name list, enter the name (or portion of a name) of a file.
- In the File Size list, select the file size criteria.
- In the Modified Date list, select the file modified date criteria.
- In the Max items to show list, select the maximum number of files to include in the report.
- In the Select Options list, select Show deleted files and Show only archived files.
- Click Apply.
The data is displayed according to the options you selected.
Last modified: 9/17/2019 8:40:24 PM