Viewing the File Search Report on the Web Console
You can view the File Search Report on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
To view the default reports on the Web Console, your CommCell user account requires the following:
- A role that has the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity, client group, or client computer that the report is about
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click File Search.
The File Search Report appears.
- In the Client list, select one or more clients that you want to include in the report.
- In the Client Group list, select the client groups that you want to include in the report.
- Optional: Use the following filters to limit the files that you want to include in the report:
- In the File Name list, enter the name (or portion of a name) of a file.
- In the File Size list, select the file size criteria.
- In the Modified Date list, select the file modified date criteria.
- In the Max items to show list, select the maximum number of files to include in the report.
- In the Select Options list, select Show deleted files and Show only archived files.
- Click Apply.
The data is displayed according to the options you selected.
Last modified: 9/17/2019 8:41:26 PM