Configuring a MySQL Database Instance to Run Backup Operations on a Standby Server
You can configure an instance to run backup operations from a standby server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Beside Instances, from the View list, select MySQL.
- Click the instance for which you want to run backup operations from a standby server.
The instance page appears.
- On the Overview tab, click Edit.
The Edit MySQL instance dialog box appears.
- Move the Use standby instance for backup toggle key to the right, and then select the standby instance that you want to run backup operations on.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/23/2019 4:35:44 AM