Creating a Credential to Access a Cloud Library
You can create a credential to access a cloud library.
- From the navigation pane, go to Storage > Cloud > cloud_storage.
The cloud storage page appears.
- On the Bucket, Container, Root folder and so on bar, click Add.
The Add bucket dialog box appears.
- From the MediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent that you want to write the data to the cloud library.
- In the Bucket, Container, Root folder and so on box, type the bucket name.
- From the Storage class list, select the appropriate storage class for your account.
- From the Credential list, select the credential that you want to use to access the cloud library or click the + to create new credentials.
The Add credential dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information:
- Access Key ID: Enter the access key for the account.
- Secret access key: Enter the secret access key to access the account.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/26/2019 5:09:23 PM