Configuring F-Policy Proxy and Data Access Nodes
You must configure the F-Policy proxy and data access nodes for the archive operation.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client.
- Right-click the File System agent and click Properties.
The File System Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Recall Configuration tab, select the primary proxy computer and the secondary proxy computer from the list. The list shows all computers that have the Windows File System Agent installed on it.
- For a newly configured client or an upgraded client that uses indexing version 2, you must select a version 11 proxy computer. Commvault version 10 proxy computers are not supported.
- Make sure that the proxy computer is in the same domain as that of the file server.
- On the Data Access Nodes tab, select the nodes that will be used for backup operations.
Note: Node information can be overridden by setting the subclient level access nodes.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 10:21:44 AM