Installing the Splunk Package
You can install the Splunk package directly on the indexer nodes.
While installing Splunk make sure you install MediaAgent on the indexer peer nodes.
- From the navigation pane, click Protect > Big data.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add server > Splunk > Node.
The Add server dialog box appears.
- In the Host Name box, type the name of the host computer where you want to install the Splunk package.
- Enter the user name and the password of the host computer.
- Select if the operating system installed on the host computer is Windows or UNIX.
- To restart the host computer after installing the Splunk package, move the Reboot if required toggle key to the right.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 5/26/2020 10:36:41 AM