Installing the Splunk Package
You can install the Splunk package directly on the node.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Big Data.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add server > Splunk > Node.
The Add server dialog box appears.
- In the Host Name box, type the name of the host computer where you want to install the Splunk package.
- Enter the user name and the password of the host computer.
- Select if the operating system installed on the host computer is Windows or UNIX.
- To restart the host computer after installing the Splunk package, move the Reboot if required toggle key to the right.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 5/6/2019 12:22:18 PM