Creating a Bubble View in a Map Component
You can cluster data points to create a regional view in a map component.
Clustered data points appear as a bubble, and when the user zooms in, the bubbles turn into pins that indicate distinct data points.
Before You Begin
- On the Web Console, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, go to Configuration > Reports, and in the row for the report, under Actions, click Edit.
- If your report has multiple pages, click the tab for the page that contains the map component.
- Select the map component.
- On the Properties tab, on the General subtab, move the Enable Clustering toggle key to the right.
- From the Bubble Size By list, select the field data that you want to display on the map.
- In the Color box, select a color for the data bubbles.
- To display labels for each bubble, move the Show Labels toggle key to the right.
- To save this version of your report specification in the Reports Manager, at the top of the Report Builder page, click Save.
- To make the report available to end users on the Reports page, at the top of the page, click Deploy.
Last modified: 8/19/2019 6:19:52 PM