Displaying Hidden Data during Browse
You can view hidden folders and related content in a backup instance of a computer, in the Web Console.
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- From the navigation pane, click Computers.
The Computers page appears, and displays a list of computers that are scheduled for backup.
- Click Restore for the computer that contains the data you want to browse.
- In the upper-right corner of the Restore Files page, click Show Hidden Items .
- Optional: To view the contents of a file in preview mode, click the file.
- Optional: To view information about a file, such as the name of the file or the date that the file was most recently modified, click the Show information pane button .
Last modified: 7/26/2019 6:12:15 PM