Requesting Permission to Back Up a VM Using Commvault Service Catalog (End User)
A ServiceNow user who has the necessary system credentials can request permission to back up a VM using Commvault Service Catalog.
- From the ServiceNow navigation pane, go to Service Catalog > Catalogs.
The Catalogs window appears.
- Go to Commvault > Commvault Virtual Machines - VMWare.
The Commvault Virtual Machines - VMWare window appears.
- Click Full VM Backup.
The Backup your VM window appears.
- Enter a name or portion of a VM name in the VM name field.
- You must enter at least four characters.
- Wildcards are not supported.
VM names that contain the text that you entered appear in a list.
- Select a VM from the list, and then click Run Backup.
The VM backup request is sent to the Commvault administrator for approval.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:23:36 PM