Requesting Permission Restore a VM Using Commvault Service Catalog (End User)
A ServiceNow user who has the necessary system credentials can request permission to restore a VM using Commvault Service Catalog.
- From the ServiceNow navigation pane, go to Service Catalog > Catalogs.
The Catalogs window appears.
- Go to Commvault > Commvault Virtual Machines - VMWare.
The Commvault Virtual Machines - VMWare window appears.
- Click Full VM Restore.
The Restore your VM window appears.
- Enter a name or portion of a VM name in the Start typing VM names and press Enter to Search field, and then press the Enter key.
- From the Available VMs field, select a VM.
- To enter the request, click Order Now.
The Checkout window appears.
- To view details about the restore request. click the Restore your VM link.
The request is sent to the Commvault administrator for approval.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:23:45 PM