Configuring Commvault Service Catalog with Approval Summary Information
You can configure Commvault Service Catalog to display approval summary information for all backup and restore requests.
- From the Commvault Store, download the approval_summarizer_default.xml file.
- Open the XML file in a text editor, and then copy the text of the XML file to your computer (Ctrl+C).
- From the ServiceNow navigation pane, go to System UI > UI Macros.
The Macros window appears.
- In the Name column, search for and find the approval_summarizer_default macro, and then click it to open it.
The Macro approval_summarizer_default window appears.
- In the XML field, paste the text of the XML that you copied in Step 2, above.
Caution: When pasting, make sure that you don't delete important XML text that may already exist in the approval_summarizer_default macro.
- Click Update.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:23:26 PM