Managing Instant Clones for PostgreSQL
You can extend the reservation period of the clones, refresh the list of clones, or delete the clones.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Databases > DB Instances.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the Instant clones tab.
The Instant clones page appears.
- Select the check box for the clone that you want to edit, and then select one of the following options:
- To extend the clone reservation period, click Extend, and then in the dialog box, select the new date for clone expiry.
- To refresh the clone list and see the newly added clones, click Refresh.
- To delete the clone, click Delete.
Last modified: 8/2/2019 12:07:47 PM