Creating an Operation Window for a Company
To prevent backup operations from running during certain time periods of the day, tenant administrators can define operation window rules for a company. By default, backup operations in the Command Center run for 24 hours without restriction.
If you create an operation window, the backup operations that would start within the operation window go into a queued state. After the operation window ends, the queued operations automatically resume .
- From the navigation pane, go to Administration > Operations > Operation Window.
The Operation window page appears.
- Click Add rule.
The Operation rule dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the operation rule.
- In the Backup Operations box, select the backup type for which you want to create this rule.
- In the Do not run job section, select the days of the week when you do not want the operations to run.
- On the timeline, click and drag the time range to specify when you do not want the operations to run.
- To select a date range, move the Between these dates toggle key to the right, and then enter or select the Start date and End date.
- Click Save.
The operation window rule is created for the specific company.
To remove the rule, in the Actions column, click the action button, and then click Delete.
Last modified: 10/18/2019 2:52:54 PM