Restoring a SharePoint Farm Using a Pseudoclient
You can run a farm restore operation using a pseudoclient.
- Use the SQL Server Agent to perform a restore operation of SQL databases.
- Use the pseudoclient to run a SharePoint farm restore operation to restore the content database with the web application to the same configuration.
Note: If you want to perform a granular restore of documents or site collections, you can perform a restore operation from the recovery point.
- Creating a Farm Pseudoclient Using Autoconfiguration
- Backing Up a SharePoint Farm Using a Pseudoclient
- Creating SharePoint Server Recovery Points
- Restoring SQL Databases
- Restoring a Content Database with Web Application
Last modified: 3/12/2020 11:19:52 AM