Recovery Target Options for Amazon
When you configure a recovery target for Amazon, provide Amazon-specific values for the destination site.
- Select vendor: Select Amazon.
- Recovery target: Enter a descriptive name for the destination site (for example, DR site 1).
- Destination hypervisor: Select a hypervisor for the destination instances.
- Instance display name: Select Prefix or Suffix, and then enter a string that will be appended to source instances to create the display name for each destination instance.
- Access node: Select a proxy to perform operations for the recovery target.
- Availability zone: Select the destination zone.
- Network: Select a network interface for the destination instances.
- Auto select security group: To specify a specific security group, clear this selection and then, from the Security groups list, select a security group for the destination instances.
- Auto select instance type: To specify a specific instance type, clear this selection and then, from the Instance type list, select an instance type that provides the available CPU cores and memory for the instance.
- User membership:
- Users and user groups: Select users or user groups that should have access to the recovery target.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:16:21 PM