Recovery Target Options for Azure Resource Manager or Azure Stack Hub
When you configure a recovery target for Azure Resource Manager, provide Azure-specific values for the destination site.
- Select vendor: Select Microsoft Azure - Resource Manager.
- Recovery target name: Enter a descriptive name for the destination (for example, DR site 1).
- Azure hypervisor: Select the destination hypervisor.
- Access node (Optional): By default, the preferred VSA proxy for the hypervisor is used for the restore. You can select a different proxy from this list.
- Users and user groups: Select items from the list and click OK to associate users or user groups with the recovery target.
- VM display name: Select Prefix or Suffix, and then enter a string to be appended to the original display name to create new destination VM names.
- Resource group: To specify the resource group for the destination VM, select the group from the list.
- Storage account: Select the storage account for the destination virtual machine and disks.
- VM size: Select a size specification for the destination virtual machine.
- Virtual network: Select a network connection for the restored VM, or leave the default value of Auto select.
- Security group: Specify a network security group for the restored VM or leave the default value of Auto select.
- Create public IP: To configure a public IP address for destination VMs, select this check box.
- Restore as a managed VM: To create the destination VM as a managed VM in Azure, select this check box.
When you select this option, the restore operation creates virtual machine disks in the specified storage account, and then converts them to managed disks and attaches the disks to the restored virtual machine.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:16:22 PM