Recovery Target Options for OpenStack
When you configure a recovery target for OpenStack, provide values for the OpenStack destination site.
- Select vendor: Select OpenStack.
- Recovery target name: Enter a descriptive name for the destination site (for example, DR site 1).
- Destination hypervisor: Select a hypervisor to manage the destination VMs.
- Access node: By default, the preferred VSA proxy for the hypervisor is used for the restore. You can select a different proxy from the list.
- Instance display name: Select Prefix or Suffix, and then enter a string to append to source instances to create the display name for each destination instance.
- Availability zone: Click Browse to browse defined availability zones and select a host.
- Volume type: Select a volume type that is defined for the zone of the source volumes.
- Flavor: Select a flavor that is at or above the original configuration.
- Security group: Select a predefined security group that defines the required network access.
- Key pair: Select a key pair that identifies the ownership for the converted instance.
- Network interface: Select a network interface that is available in the destination.
- Users and user groups: Select users or user groups from the list, and then click OK to associate users or user groups with the recovery target.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:16:23 PM