Enabling Notifications After Restore Jobs Complete
You can configure a restore job to send an email notification when the job completes.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers.
The Servers page appears.
- In the row for the server that you want to restore, and in the Actions column, click the actions button , and then click Restore.
The Restore dialog box appears.
- Select a subclient or instance for restore.
- Click Select content.
The Backup content page appears.
- Select a backup set, and then click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- Select and configure the restore options, and then select Notify via email on job completion.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 7/23/2019 8:12:01 PM