Restoring an Object Storage Repository in Place
To restore an object storage repository backup to its original location, use the in-place restore operation.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Object storage.
The Object storage page appears.
- In the Object storage table, right-click the object storage repository that you want to restore, and then click Restore.
The Backup content page appears.
- In the backup content list, select the backups to restore, and then click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- On the In place tab, specify the following information:
- No of streams: Enter the number of streams to use for the restore operation.
- Select one of the following:
- Overwrite files unconditionally
- Overwrite files only if the backed up file is newer
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 7/15/2020 7:52:28 PM