Restoring an Object Storage Repository Out of Place
To restore an object storage repository backup to any of the cloud object storage vendors, use the restore out-of-place operation.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Object storage.
The Object storage page appears.
- In the Object storage table, right-click the object storage repository that you want to restore, and then click Restore.
The Backup content page appears.
- In the backup content list, select the backups to restore, and then click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- On the Out of place tab, specify the following information:
- Destination target: Type the path to the target.
- No of streams: Type the number of streams to use for the restore operation.
- Destination path: Type the full restore location path.
- Select one of the following:
- Overwrite files unconditionally
- Overwrite files only if the backed up file is newer
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 7/15/2020 7:53:43 PM