Trial for Activate
Try Commvault Activate so that you can identify sensitive content in your data and then analyze and mitigate those risks.
Before You Begin
The computer that you choose for the trial must meet the following requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2012
- Disk space: 2 TB (SSD class disk recommended)
- Memory: 64 GB
- Processor: 32 cores
- Objects per Node: 100 million
- Download the Commvault enterprise media kit installer from the Cloud Services website.
- Open the Commvault executable file, and then extract the installation files.
After the files are extracted, the installation wizard automatically launches.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard until the Select Packages page appears.
- On the Select Packages page, select the following packages:
- CommServe (When the CommServe package is selected, other packages are automatically selected for you. Do not clear the automatically selected packages.)
- CommCell Console
- Content Analyzer
- Complete the installation by following the instructions in the installation wizard.
- After installation in complete, access the Command Center, and then complete the setup:
What to Do Next
- Analyze the data in your environment for potential risk. For options, see Monitoring and Risk Analysis.
- Review permissions for files and folders on shares. For information, see Entitlement Management: Permissions for Files and Folders on CIFS Shares.
Last modified: 8/23/2019 6:07:56 PM