Performing Backups for the Azure Active Directory Application
Back up the data on the Azure AD application.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Active Directory.
The Active Directory servers page appears.
- In the Actions column, click the action button , and then click Back up.
- Alternately, click the active_directory_server, and in the upper-right corner of the properties page, click Back up.
The Select backup level page appears.
- In the Select backup level dialog box, choose the backup options:
- Full: Backs up all of the data defined under Content.
- Incremental: (default) Backs up the portion of the data that is new or that has changed since the last backup.
- Optional: To view the job details and job summary information, click the job ID.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 6/8/2020 3:15:54 PM