Backing Up Azure Active Directory On Demand
You can back up the Azure Active Directory application on demand.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Active Directory.
The Active Directory page appears.
- In the Actions column, click the action button , and then click Back up.
The Select backup level page appears.
- In the Select backup level dialog box, choose the backup options:
- Full: Backs up all of the data defined under Content.
- Incremental: (default) Backs up the portion of the data that is new or that has changed since the last backup.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/20/2021 10:51:56 PM