Configuring the PostgreSQL Database Version of a Proxy Client Computer
You can configure the PostgreSQL database version of a proxy client computer that is added to a pseudoclient.
Before You Begin
Verify that the proxy client computer is in the running state.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > pseudoclient.
- Right-click PostgreSQL, and then click Properties.
The PostgreSQL Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Cloud Configuration tab, click the proxy client computer for which you want to configure the database version.
- Verify that the PostgreSQL database version and the installation path of the PostgreSQL database are populated.
(For example, for Linux the installation path can be /opt/commvault/CVCloudAddOns/PostgreSQL/9.5, and for Windows the installation path can be C:\Program Files\Commvault\ContentStore\CVCloudAddOns\PostgreSQL\9.5)
- If the properties are populated, click OK.
- If the properties are not populated, then complete the following steps:
- Click Add.
- Add the properties.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/6/2020 9:30:32 AM