Remote Installation Using the CommCell Console
You can configure a direct connection from the client to the CommServe computer during a remote installation of the Commvault software using the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
You must open some network ports. For more information, see Review Firewall and Network Port Requirements.
- On the Network Route Configuration page of the installation wizard, select the There is Firewall between Client machine and CommServe check box.
By default, the Client machines can open connection to CommServe on tunnel port option is selected.
- In the CommServe HTTP/HTTPS tunnel port number box, specify the incoming port number on which the CommServe computer will receive tunnel connections.
- Click Next to continue with the client installation.
- Setting up a One-Way Direct Connection (Client to CommServe) Using a Predefined Network Topology
- Setting up a One-Way Direct Connection (Client to CommServe) Using Basic Firewall Settings
- Setting up a One-Way Direct Connection (Client to CommServe) Using Advanced Firewall Settings
Last modified: 8/19/2019 9:22:48 PM