Adding a Commvault Certificate to the Java KeyStore on HTTP Proxy Servers with a Self-Signed Certificate
If your HTTP proxy server has SSL enabled and you use a self-signed certificate for the HTTP proxy server, you must add the Commvault security certificate to the Java KeyStore. Otherwise, you cannot log on to the Commvault Store.
- Go to https://cloud.commvault.com/home/.
- In the address bar, click the padlock button and then view the certificates in the Certificate dialog box.
Note: The appearance and location of the padlock button and the steps for viewing the Certificate dialog box vary based on the web browser you use.
The Certificate dialog box appears.
- On the Details tab, click Copy to File.
- Follow the steps in the wizard and save the certificate file to software_installation_path\Downloads\commvault.cer.
- Back up the cacerts file located at software_installation_path\jre\lib\security.
- In the HTTP proxy server, open a command prompt, and go to software_installation_path\jre\lib\security.
- Run the following command:
keytool -importcert -keystore cacerts -storepass changeit -filesoftware_installation_path
\Downloads\commvault.cer -alias Commvault
- Restart Tomcat.
- Log on to the Commvault Store.
Last modified: 7/20/2020 5:34:16 PM