Creating an Alibaba RDS Pseudoclient
Create an Alibaba RDS virtualization client to function as the pseudoclient and add the client computer that has the Virtual Server package installed as the proxy.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click Client Computers, and then go to New Client > Virtualization > Alibaba Cloud.
The Create Alibaba Cloud Client dialog box appears.
- In the Client Name box, enter the name of the Alibaba RDS instance.
- In the Access Key box, enter the access key.
- In the Secret Key box, enter the secret key.
- Under Proxies, click Add.
The Select Clients/Client Groups dialog box appears.
- Select the client computer that has the Virtual Server package installed, and then click Include.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the Create Alibaba Cloud Client dialog box.
Last modified: 2/25/2020 10:42:05 AM