Adding a NAS Client for Azure NetApp Files
You must add a NAS client before you back up your CIFS and NFS data.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add server, and then click NAS server.
The Add NAS server dialog box appears.
- In the Server name box, enter the name of the NAS server.
- In the Host name box, enter the fully qualified host name of the NAS server.
- Next to Backup method, select the CIFS check box and the NFS check box.
- Click Save.
A Linux File System agent and a Windows File System agent are created.
Last modified: 10/15/2019 3:30:05 PM