Performing Restore Operations for NDMP
Restore your backed up data to the original location on the same computer, to a new location on the same computer, or to a different computer.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the NAS client, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Restore dialog box appears.
- Click the subclient that you want to restore.
- Click Select content.
The Backup content page appears.
- Choose the content that you want to restore:
- To restore the contents of the entire subclient, next to Name, select the check box.
- To restore specific folders and files, find the folders and files:
- In the left area of the page, expand the folders until the folders and files that you want to restore appear in the table.
- Next to the folders and files, select the check box.
Tip: To view content from a specific date or date range, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Showing latest backup.
- Click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- From the Destination client list, choose the destination computer for the restore.
- Choose the restore location.
- To restore to the original backup location, select the Restore to original folder check box.
- To restore to a different location, clear the Restore to original folder check box, and then in the Destination path box, type the full path to the destination folder.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 11/26/2019 8:05:51 PM