Assigning a Role to Users or User Groups
You can assign roles to users or user groups based on the level of access granted to them. Roles allow users to perform tasks such as performing backup, restore, and other administrative operations.
Before You Begin
Verify that the user roles are defined. For more information about defining user roles, see Managing Roles.
- From the navigation pane, go to Storage > Disk.
The Disk page appears.
- Click the disk storage that you want to assign roles to users or user groups for.
The disk storage page appears.
- Click Configuration.
- In the Security section, in the upper-right corner, click Edit.
The Security dialog box appears.
- In the Enter user(s), user group(s) box, type the user or user group name.
- From the Select a role list, click the role that you want to assign to the user or the user group, and then click Add.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 9/3/2020 8:01:02 PM