Configuring Permissions for Data Sets
You can use the security feature to control user permissions for a single data set. Permissions include, but are not limited to, viewing, using, editing, and changing the user permissions for a data set.
Before You Begin
Your user or user group must have the Change Security Settings permission on the data set.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, go to Configuration > Data Sets.
- Beside a data set, go to Actions > Security.
The Security dialog box appears.
- In the box, enter a user or user group.
- Click Permissions, and from the list, select the permissions you want to assign to the user or group:
- Change Security Settings: Change the security settings for this data set.
- Edit Dataset: Change the settings for this data set.
- Delete Dataset: Delete this data set.
- Query Dataset: Query this data set using the Report Builder.
- Click Update.
Last modified: 12/30/2019 10:13:28 PM